Games Workshop has released a few FAQs for Warhammer 40K (and one for Fantasy as well).
- Cyberwolves are T5 again
- Immobilized skimmers cannot jink
- HoW is always resolved against the front armor of a walker, unless it is immobilized
- FNP does not help keep your shadowfield up
- Soul Trap does not benefit from extra wounds when inflicting ID
- Defkoptas can conduct a bombing run even though they are jetbikes
- and 1 or 2 other things that didn’t need clarifying
So, all in all, some okay clarifications. Better than nothing, for sure, but still lots of questions that could use some clarifications. You can check these out on the new GW Errata page:
The last 2 weeks has been busy. I’ve been working on my Space Wolves for LVO, helping Darklink with an Eldar army that we’re giving away at my upcoming tournament, and helping another friend try out a color scheme for his Dark Eldar army. Add in the upcoming Harlequin release, moving our club into our new game room, work, and family, and there hasn’t been much time for getting in games.
Being a 49ers fan, I casually watched the big game today. This allowed me to finish assembling my Whirlwind Scorpius, finish kitbashing my Rune Priest on bike and lay down some color on a Wraithknight and five Wraithguard. Pictures follow in no particular order.