League of Underwhelming Miniature Painters presents the “LVO Last Chance 40K Practice Tournament” hosted by Great Escape Games and sponsored by BattleComm in Sacramento, CA on Sunday February 8, 2015.
- First Round begins promptly at 10am, check-in at 9:45
- Entry fee is $15
- The address is 1250 Howe Avenue, suite 3A, Sacramento, CA 95825
You can sign-up for the waitlist by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can check the status of sign-ups and the waitlist here and check-out updates via facebook here.
The event will be an LVO practice event, using BAO/LVO missions, rules, and FAQs. Lists will be due in advance solely for the purpose of determining first round matchups. We will not be checking lists – the event is run on the honor system (cheating will result in an immediate DQ and placement on our naughty list). The event will make every attempt to provide challenging first round matches (thanks to TastyTaste for the idea) to help you hone your army list and generalship. Rounds 2 and 3 will be swiss-pairings.
The event is currently a 20 person event, and is already fully booked. However, we are hopeful that the event may be able to secure a few additional tables, so the chances of converting a waitlist spot to a actual entry may be good.
Other items of note:
- All armies must have at least three colors on every model. There are no basing requirements.
- Remember to have a printed copy of the BAO/LVO missions. They can be found here.
- Remember to bring a printed (on paper) legible copy of your army list to provide your opponent.
- I am working with other event organizers to compare our naughty lists. Things that get you on a naughty list include cheating, no showing without advance notification, and unacceptable sportsmanship. Anyone found to have been on a naughty list may be removed from the event in advance (I’ll notify you) and any naughty behavior will find you leaving the event early.
I would like to show my appreciation to this writer for rescuing me from this particular challenge. As a result of exploring through the world wide web and coming across proposals which were not productive, I thought my life was done. Living without the presence of solutions to the issues you have resolved all through your review is a serious case, and the kind that would have in a negative way affected my career if I had not noticed your blog. Your primary understanding and kindness in playing with all the things was very useful. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I had not come across such a subject like this. It’s possible to at this moment relish my future. Thank you very much for the high quality and effective guide. I will not be reluctant to suggest your web blog to anyone who desires support about this issue.
Excellent, what a web site it is! This weblog gives valuable facts to us, keep it
Every weekend i used to go to see this site, for the reason thzt i want enjoyment, for the reason that this this site conations
in fact nice funny material too.